HOLIDAY TIME IS ADVENTURE TIME!
Here at Epic Life we like to make sure kids really make the most of the School Holidays! We offer an amazing value and always popular ‘Holiday Club’ full and half days for children aged 7-16 yrs, over the school breaks. Adrenaline filled days of awesome activities to keep the kids active over the holidays, making new memories and new friends!
Taking place during weekdays (please check which days), throughout the Half Terms, Easter and Summer holiday breaks. The ideal solution for active children and working parents during the school holidays!
Each day will be different, children can join us on multiple days and still try a new activity. For details about the activity programme, please ask upon booking. (Please be aware, although we do try as best we can to follow the programme, some activities may need to change at short notice due to weather and river conditions on the day).
Bodium – Full day (9am – 3.30pm)
Paddle Boarding – Archery – Kayaking – Adventure Games – Bushcraft Skills – Mega SUP!
The full day of activities costs just £35 per child
Tonbridge – Half day (10am -1 pm)
Paddle Boarding – Kayaking – Adventure Games – Mega SUP!
The half day of activities costs just £25 per child
- Solid Shoes – Trainers or Boots are essential – no open toed or sandles
- A large towel for changing
- Long Sleeved Top and Trousers – Good for warmth and protection on all the different sports
- Long Trousers – when climbing these will keep you scuff free
- Lunch and Drinks – Bring a good lunch to keep energy levels up – carbs and protein based rather than sweets will be better, plus plenty of water!
- Towel and Swimwear – A large towel for changing – the bigger the better – and swimwear to wear under the wetsuit (we can provide these)
- Shoes To get Wet in – Children need 2 pairs of shoes, one dry pair and one wet pair
- Sun Protection – Please bring suncream and/ or a sun hat