Bodiam / Tonbridge / Hastings Beach
Fancy kayaking enjoying the water on our sit on top kayaks? With stunning scenery in the Bodiam (River Rother), Tonbridge (River Medway) or the coastline along Hastings beach, there’s no better way to spend a sunny day.
We offer two introductory sessions:
- One hour Taster session: a short, sharp exciting hour on the river that gives you everything – ideal for families and those who just want a quick blast.
- Two hour Adventure session: with longer on the water we’ll have time to go through more technique, turning and moving sideways efficiently, as well as safety on the water. Learning and fun all combined into one.
If you fancy the sea, we also offer sessions from our Hastings beach location. Weather depending, you may get to do some Kayak surfing or paddle around the coastline, you never know, you might even have some seals join you.
Fun, games and messing about on the river or sea, our qualified instructors will emphasise enjoying time out on the water.
We have a choice of solo or tandem sit on top kayaks. For younger children, give us a call and we can arrange a family session using double kayaks.
Taster sesions available for ages 8+ and Adventure sessions ages 12+. There’s no maximum age!
2021 prices to be annouced soon!
Wetsuits, buoyancy aids and helmets are included with all sessions.
- Shoes you can get wet in – old trainers or wet suit boots are ideal. No sandals, crocs or open toed shoes please – you must have solid footwear.
- A large towel for changing.
- Swimming kit – arrive in your swimming kit to save time, we have wetsuits available, if required.
- Sun protection – please bring suncream and/or a sun hat.