Kids Paddle Club
A paddle club for 8 – 16 yr olds
A paddle club for 8 – 16 yr olds, who can learn to paddle in a fun relaxed environment with fully qualified British Canoeing instructors.
We will help to grow children’s water confidence and safety. Kids get to try stand up paddleboards (SUPs) kayaks, canoes and of course our famous megaSUPs (one board big enough for all of them to have a load of fun on).
Kids Paddle Club runs at two times:
- After school – Wednesdays 16.30 – 18.00 / £15 per child.
- During school holidays – Wednesdays 9.00 – 12.00 / £25 per child (£22.50 if you book 5).
- Shoes to get wet in – children need 2 pairs of shoes, one dry pair and one wet pair. Solid shoes please – trainers or boots are essential – no open toed or sandles.
- A large towel for changing
- Long sleeved top and trousers – good for warmth and protection on all the different sports
- Long trousers – when climbing, these will keep you scuff free
- Lunch and drinks – bring a good lunch to keep energy levels up – carbs and protein based rather than sweets will be better, plus plenty of water!
- Towel and swimwear – a large towel for changing – the bigger the better – and swimwear to wear under the wetsuit (we can provide these)
- Sun protection – please bring suncream and/or a sun hat