Aqua Marina’s most popular all-around advanced boards are bestsellers, offering fantastic versatility and boasting unrivalled quality, innovation and design.
Designed for use across a wide range of conditions, by all kinds of riders. The shorter models are better suited to catch some waves, while the longer wider models are aimed at heavier paddlers or families who will be paddling together on one board.
The Drop Stitch Light Technology makes the new Aqua Marina all-around advanced line the most valuable inflatable SUP on the market with an incredible stiffness and weight ratio.
DROP STITCH LIGHT TECHNOLOGY
Quality construction, portable packing and durable yet affordable solution.
- Double Wall Fabric drop stitch core
- Light and printed tarpaulin layer
- First PVC rail layer
- Second PVC rail layer
- EVA footpad
- Quality printing: full deck and base quality printing for superior optics
- Deck footpad: non-print EVA footpad of diamond grooving crocodile skin, ensuring maximum grip and comfortable sunbathing
- Bungee system: equipped with adjustable bungee cord stopper to easily tighten luggage
- Carry handle: solid neoprene carry handle specifically designed for a comfortable grasp
- Seat D-Rings: extra stainless steel D-rings on deck pad for optional seat
- Double layered rail: 1000D double layered rail design for reinforced rail protection
- Kick pad: newly designed tail kick pad for critical bottom turns and cutbacks
- Fin system: removable slide in centre fin for toolless installation
MODEL BEAST 10’6″
LENGTH 10‘6″ / 320cm
WIDTH 32″ / 81cm
THICKNESS 6″ / 15cm
NET WEIGHT 19.2lbs / 8.7kg
MAX. PAYLOAD 308 lbs / 140kg
MAX. AIR PRESSURE 15psi
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
The Beast package includes: zip backpack, double action pump liquid air V2, sports III paddle, slide in centre fin and a safety leash.
DELIVERY CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE – LOCAL PICK UP FROM OUR BODIAM SITE ONLY!
To arrange a local pick up slot, please call 07837 650275