- Ultra-clear TPU construction
- Tough, reinforced multi-attachment strips
- Roll-seal and Velcro® closure; tried and tested waterproofing
- The roll-down seal will keep out any rain or mud, or spray on a kayak.
- The attachment strips mean you can use a neckcord, bungee, carabiner or webbing strap and attach this case to just about anything.
- Supplied with a Lanyard.
- The Kaituna is a whitewater river in the North Island of New Zealand.
What size do I need?
- This map case fits Ordnance Survey, Trails Illustrated and most other popular map sizes
- It’s clear both front and back.
Use of pens
- Please note that TPU map cases are not suitable for use with solvent-based pens for navigation. Grease Pens should be used instead.
Note: Velcro® is a registered trademark of Velcro Industries B.V.
Our materials are strong but can still be punctured. Avoid sharp or abrasive objects and protect from impacts. After regular contact with chlorinated or salt water, or with sun creams, wash in soapy water and then rinse with fresh water. Do not use bleach, alcohol or proprietary cleaners.