Exceptional glide from a hull based on the world champion All Star design. The added rail volume provides a unique balance and floatation to carry gear and supplies. The board pops up nicely on downwind runs, providing great glide.
This Touring paddle board is suited for all skill levels that want the fastest glide to paddle distances quickly with comfortable stability and the option to carry gear along the journey.
LIGHT, STRONG, AFFORDABLE
- Extra rigidity with the introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail / nose reinforcements.
- • Australian pine on the standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity in the most critical area.
- • All inserts have added high-density foam reinforcements.
LOW NOSE ROCKER
Extends the waterline for a smoother and faster glide, optimized for flat-water cruising.
SLIGHT TRAY WITH RECESSED DECK PAD
- Slight tray helps wedge feet further out to the rail to hold a wider stance for additional support.
- Recessed deck pad lowers centre of gravity for improved stability and comfort.
With more vertical apex optimizes the full outline width of the board for greater stability and reduces rolling.
To enquire about pre-ordering this product, please call 07837 650275
DELIVERY CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE – LOCAL PICK UP FROM OUR BODIAM SITE ONLY!
To arrange a local pick up slot, please call 07837 650275