If you like flat water paddling sensation, the Waterline is the perfect board for you.
This paddle board is designed as a specialised flat-water touring paddle board, the Waterline promises the smoothest and most relaxing paddling sensation in conditions up to shin high chop.
A shape focused on achieving maximum speed and stability with no splash or sound. At 75% speed this hull is faster than other race boards, so in essence, for most riders, it’s the quickest ride ever.
LIGHT, STRONG, AFFORDABLE
- New shoulder carry strap insert. Shoulder carry strap can be bought aftermarket.
- Extra rigidity with introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail / nose reinforcements.
- Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity in the most critical area.
- All inserts have added high density foam reinforcements.
NEW 14’0″ x 30″ Waterline
- Length: 14’0” / 427 cm
- Width: 30” / 76.2 cm
- The most stable flat-water touring board, suited for heavier riders and those that want extra balance for effortless cruising
Slices through water without leaving a trace behind. Even when paddling at power, the nose displaces the water without disturbance or splash, creating a feeling of pure efficiency and speed. The narrow nose also helps the board track in a straight line.
The narrowed nose gradually widens into a more parallel mid-section to maximize stability where you stand.PROFILE
OPTIMIZES THE TRUE “WATERLINE”
Providing enough volume to glide smoothly without water splashing or wrapping over the deck.
INSPIRED FROM YEARS OF SUCCESS IN WINDSURFING
- The cutaway at the tail increases the speed by reducing drag from narrow wetted surface area.
- The cutaway allows you to increase speed as the water feels a narrower planing surface yet maintain stability from the full tail outline.
- The cutaway acts as a stabiliser, when conditions get choppy, the decks outline catches and stops the board from rolling.
RECESSED STANDING AREA
Lowers the paddlers centre of gravity for increased stability and control.To enquire about pre-ordering this product, please call 07837 650275DELIVERY CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE – LOCAL PICK UP FROM OUR BODIAM SITE ONLY!To arrange a local pick up slot, please call 07837 650275