The overall balanced glide experience and premium features are what have made Starboard’s Touring paddle boards become the world’s highest-rated by magazines and customers’ favourite worldwide.
The wider nose and squarer tail make the Touring board more stable, especially for harsh conditions like side chop and moderate wind.
Experience the Starboard difference even before entering the water, these lightweight paddle boards feature the trademark Starboard shoulder carry strap which allows you to effortlessly carry it to the water, with both hands-free!
The Edge release technology reduces drag by creating a laminar flow behind the board while the Welding technology makes the board stronger and last longer.
11’6″ x 29″ Touring
- Length: 11’6” / 351 cm
- Width: 29” / 74 cm
- Suited for riders up to 100kg, the 11’6″ is lighter to carry and easier to turn. Fast glide from the width, keeping stability thanks to the wide nose and tail.
WELDED RAIL TECHNOLOGY
- Every Starboard inflatable paddle board features welded rails.
- The Welded Rails Technology creates a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer.
NEW WIDER NOSE AND SQUARER TAIL
FOR MORE STABILITY ESPECIALLY IN HARSH CONDITIONS
By carefully increasing the width of the nose of the board and making its tail squared, the stability of the Touring range has increased significantly, without compromising the overall width of the board. The result, a range of Touring board with great glide and tracking, as well as more stability when paddling and turning.
THE OUTLINE SHAPE
- The narrow mid section of the outline & wide tail make for fast glide as well as for stable and easy turning.
- Easy to hold the paddle close & vertical, which improves tracking and reduces the amount of times you have to switch the paddle from side to side when paddling.
RAIL EDGE TECHNOLOGY
Creates a sharp edge for the water to release smoothly for optimal glide and speed.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
- A bungee tie down in front of the board, for storing gear and supplies.
- The bungee is attached with 4 D-rings which can be used to clip on your bags and gear.
STIFFER, LIGHTER, MORE RESPONSIVE
- The Fusion Woven dropstitch makes the Deluxe boards extra strong and stiff.
- The Welded Rail Technology create a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer.
- Galvanized 2000D rails increase strength together with the 3K compression bands. (3K bands only on double chamber models)
DELIVERY CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE – LOCAL PICK UP FROM OUR BODIAM SITE ONLY!
To arrange a local pick up slot, please call 07837 650275