GO LITE TECH
Since Starboard started making boards 26 years ago, they have won more awards and world titles than they could ever imagine. Starboard have offered an ambitious board range to remain cutting edge in all things paddle boarding. Striving to always be ahead with brand new products and technologies each year has increased production complexity and cost. They have chosen their most popular shapes and set up a lean efficient production line to make them better value the world over.
- The friendly fun board that makes any paddler feel pro
- The perfect introductory (beginner) paddle board for first time paddlers who want to paddle fast and stay dry
- A progressive, versatile shape sporting a big bottom concave and boxy rails for unmatched stability, speed and glide potential. It’s one of the best Stand Up Paddle experiences you can have on flat water or with light wind chop.
LIGHT, STRONG, AFFORDABLE
- New shoulder carry strap insert. Shoulder carry strap can be bought aftermarket.
- Extra rigidity with the introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail / nose reinforcements.
- Australian pine on the standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity in the most critical area.
- All inserts have added high-density foam reinforcements.
RIGID STANDING AREA
SUSTAINABLY SOURCED PINE
A standing area of 0.6mm Australian Pine is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
SHOULDER CARRY STRAP INSERTS
- Shoulder carry strap inserts available on GO, Touring, Generation, and Waterline
- The shoulder carry strap does not come with the board but sold aftermarket.
- Only Wingboard 4in1 Lite Tech has the shoulder carry strap included with the board due to no IQ handle.