THE STARBOARD TIKHINE WAVE 11'2
If you love the sea and you love the creative design - YOU WILL LOVE THIS BOARD! The Starboard Tikhine wave is a great compact board for those who want an all-round / performance board that will lend itself to a bit of SUP surf as well as great for longer touring trips whilst sill keeping manoeuvrability. The glide sensation of the very light hull makes it a top choice for riders who want a manoeuvrable all-round / performance board with a glued-on fin system for ease of use.
- “THE MOST ADVANCED BUILD METHOD”. Innovative woven dropstitch technology used to build our inflatable paddle boards makes the Deluxe Construction a solid winner at a lightweight.
- The Galvanized 2000D rails set the Deluxe Construction further apart together with the breakthrough Welded Rail Technology.
- Single fin option boards come with an ultra strong box. To finish it all off, the board comes with the Tiki pump and extra strong re-cover bag with roller wheels and carry straps, made from 18-23 recycled plastic bottles.
FUSION WOVEN DROPSTITCH
EXTRA LIGHT, STRONG, & STIFF
- The new woven dropstitch makes the DELUXE a solid winner at lightweight.
- Top and bottom layers are fused in a single, glueless process.
- Woven fabric weights less because it uses less material than conventional dropstitches.
- And because it stretches less, it holds more tension and keeps the shape of the board.
- What does it mean for you? A stiffer and lighter board with a better reflex sensation.
- Not available on River board. River models feature Linear double layer technology. Bombproof double layer skin merged with extra stiff Linear drop stitch, built for a rocky ride.
WELDED RAIL TECHNOLOGY
BONDED FOR LIFE
- Welded Rail Technology turns 2 pieces of material into a single solid unit, resulting in an extra-strong mechanical bond.
- A mechanical bond is stronger, lasts longer and is better for the environment.
- Welded Rail Technology creates a complete airtight seam without the risk of glue weakening over time
2000D GALVANIZED STRINGER
Galvanized 2000 D rails increase the strength of the board, together with the 3K compression bands. (3K bands only available with Double Chamber option)
NEW HEAT WELDED RAIL - BONDED FOR LIFE
The New Starboard welding technology turns 2 pieces of materials into a single solid unit resulting in an extra strong Mechanical Bond. A mechanical bond is stronger, lasts longer and better for the environment.
The Welding creates a complete airtight seam without the risk of glue weakening over time.
NEW OUTLINE SHAPE
Updated outline with narrower mid section & wider tail makes for faster glide, more stable and easier to turn.
Easier to hold the paddle closer & vertical, which improves tracking and reduces the amount of times you have to switch the paddle from side to side when paddling.
NEW TIKI PUMP -FAST, EASY, AND COMFORTABLE
• Fixed hose and manometer position when inflating.
• 10% more efficient thanks to the redesigned piston and outside tube for the air outlet. Plus, double and single action pumping modes and wider removable foot base that increases stability when pumping.
• The base and handle are made from upcycled fishing nets.
Holds your paddle at the tail of the board for when you want to play, relax or perform yoga and fitness exercises without your paddle interfering or floating away.
Can be used to carry the board as an extra handle.
Removable velcro strap makes it quick and convenient to store your paddle.
Flat carry handle to allow the board for be great for yoga as well as allround paddling
STARBOARD RE-COVER BAG - LIGHT, STRONG, LARGE
• The Tikhine boards come with Tikhine designed Re-Cover bag.
• The ultra light Re-Cover bag is designed to minimise weight, yet minimise comfort and strength.
• Tikhine Sun comes with pink strap and accessories.• Tikhine Wave come with blue strap and accessories.
GREEN TECHNOLOGY FROM STARBOARD
Starboard try and be as ‘Green’ as they can when making there boards, Within there ‘Green’ initiatives they give a trash bag away with the Deluxe boards to make it easy for you to pick plastic out of our oceans whilst your paddling, They use paper instead of plastic as much as they can within there packaging and to name a few more of there initiative within there board constructions red below …
STARBOARD RECYCLED EVA DECK PAD
Starboard are shifting toward recycled EVA deck pads from post industrial EVA waste, increasing UV protection & reducing the use of petroleum.
can find, fitting together with the Starboard zen lite boards’ trend.
FREE LIGHTWEIGHT LEASH
- At only 70g, the leash is incredibly lightweight so that it doesn’t interfere when paddling and saves weight when traveling.
Soft cushioning means it will compress and flatten when stood on.
- Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop like on most other leashes.
The leash cuff is simple to adjust the tightness and is made from Yulex, a natural rubber with 80% less carbon footprint than normal neoprene.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
BOARD COMES WITH > SUP Paddle | Backpack | Pump | Repair Kit | Surf Leash |
DELIVERY CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - LOCAL PICK UP FROM OUR BODIAM SITE ONLY!
To arrange a local pic up slot, please call 07837 650275