Bodiam / Tonbridge / Hastings Beach
Have you always wanted to try Paddleboarding? Do you want to improve your skills or paddle in beautiful scenery on the river or coastline? We have the perfect starting points! Our Taster and Adventure sessions for beginners are held in stunning river locations at Bodiam (River Rother) and Tonbridge (River Medway). We also offer more advanced sessions on the sea at our Hastings beach site.
We offer two introductory sessions:
- One hour Taster session: you will have introcution to how much fun you can have on a paddleboard and why it is becoming one of the most popular water sports for all ages.
- Two hour Adventure session: you can enjoy paddling further along the river and learning more skills, in a fun but controlled environment. A mini adventure to remember!
With fun, safe introductions into paddling, with family, friends or meeting new people who have a similar interest, our qualified instructors will make sure you leave with a big grin and a huge sense of achievement, what’s not to like?
Taster sesions available for ages 8+ and Adventure sessions ages 12+. There’s no maximum age!
For more advanced sessions on the sea, from our Hastings Beach site, please email us.
2021 prices to be annouced soon!
Wetsuits and buoyancy aids are included with all sessions.
- Shoes you can get wet in – old trainers or wet suit boots are ideal. No sandals, crocs or open toed shoes please – you must have solid footwear.
- A large towel for changing.
- Swimming kit – arrive in your swimming kit to save time, we have wetsuits available, if required.
- Sun protection – please bring suncream and/or a sun hat.