Would you like to learn more about safety skills on a paddleboard and feel more confident moving around the board in a warmer environment than our pool sessions are for you.
Our sessions will cover:
- Self rescues
- Rescuing unconscious paddler
- Various ways to rescue
- Building confidence moving around the board
- Practice turning the board
With small groups of 6-8 people this is a great way to improve our skills for paddling outside with one of our qualified British Canoeing Coaches.
What You Need
- Shoes you can get wet in – old trainers or wet suit boots are ideal. No sandals, crocs or open toed shoes please – you must have solid footwear.
- A large towel for changing.
- Swimming kit – arrive in your swimming kit to save time, we have wetsuits available, if required.
- Sun protection – please bring suncream and/or a sun hat.