Cool of the Wild selected the Toccoa for its ‘Gear of the Year 2017’.
This is the 28-Litre heavyweight waterproof backpack from Aquapac's TrailProof range.
It’s designed to waterproof your gear for rugged adventures, but be simple and affordable.
Brilliant for paddling, biking, vacation and extreme sports.
- Tough 500D Vinyl will resist scrapes and abrasion on the trail.
- All-welded construction seals out any water.
- Roll-down seal with side (compression) or top (maximum volume) closure.
- Mesh side pockets for drinks or quick-access items.
- Breathable mesh straps and padding.
- Lash points for lights.
- Daisy-chain webbing to secure carabiners to the side of the bag.
- Grab handle, for grabbing easily.
This pack is sometimes called the ‘Toccoa’ – after a whitewater river in Georgia, USA.
- Colour: Cool Blue
Techy Bits, Dimensions & Weights
- Height: 18.5in /47cm (this is the maximum when sealed)
- Width:9.4in / 24cm
- Depth: 7.9in / 20cm
- Weight: bag 28.8oz / 817g removable waist strap 2.6oz / 73g total 31.4oz / 890g
- Materials: PVC
Aquapac's materials are strong but can still be punctured. Avoid sharp or abrasive objects and protect from impacts. After regular contact with chlorinated or salt water, or with sun creams, wash in soapy water and then rinse with fresh water. Do not use bleach, alcohol or proprietary cleaners.