The iGO inflatable paddle boards are known for being steady, having good speed and being super easy to turn while stepping back onto the wide tail area. The board’s straight outline helps to paddle straight and you can paddle more strokes on one side before you need to swap over, which also helps comfort and even increases the overall speed. This is the perfect paddle board range option for first-time paddlers, families with pets and anyone who wants less fuss and more enjoyable water time anywhere.
BEST VALUE, WELDED, AND LIGHTEST
- With only the best core essentials. Built with single layer Linear Dropstitch making it even lighter and stiffer than before. This linear knitted dropstitch was developed by Starboard with its supplier for Starboard use ONLY.
- The Welded Rail Technology creates a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer.
- Galvanized 2000D rails increase strength and stiffness.
- The Double Chamber (optional) brings the inflatable boards one step closer to a hard board feeling. The Double Chamber stiffens the board significantly, thanks to the double side walls around the second chamber. This chamber also offers extra safety flotation for any emergencies.
- More responsive, stiffer, and lighter. Feel it!
- Linear alignment of space yarns, oriented only in warp direction ( the direction of the board’s length), maximizing the stiffness and response.
- Linear dropstich also secures the board’s shape better over time compared to standard knitted dropstitch.
- Linear dropstich with single layer coating is the lightest offering in our collection.
What does it mean for you? An ultra light board with the best stiffness that single layer technology can offer, you can feel the acceleration.
WELDED RAIL TECHNOLOGY
- Every Starboard inflatable paddle board features welded rails.
The Welded Rail Technology creates a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer
2000D GALVANIZED RAILS
- Galvanized 2000 D rails increase the strength and stiffness of the board.
THE OUTLINE SHAPE
- Narrow mid section & wide tail makes for faster glide, more stability, and easier to turn.
- The shape also makes it easier to hold the paddle closer & vertical, which improves tracking and reduces the amount of times you have to switch the paddle from side to side when paddling.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
- A bungee tie-down in front of the board, for storing gear and supplies.
- The bungee is attached with 4 D-rings which can be used to clip on your bags and gear.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- The hand pump with fixed base completes the picture of the price friendly inflatable paddle board.
- Works both in single and double action.
- Can be used to inflate and deflate the board
- Light, strong, large
- Is designed to minimize weight, yet maximize comfort and strength.
- Roller wheels available on every bag make it more comfortable for a long walk.
- Hiking strap is ergonomically curved to ensure good stability on the shoulders.
FREE LIGHTWEIGHT LEASH
- At only 70g, the leash is incredibly light.
- Soft cushioning means it will flatten when stood on.
- Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop.
- An ergonomically designed screw that can easily be adjusted using the fingers, allows the fin setup to be done without any tool.