Ensures a smooth take-off into waves without pearling.
Gives enough float and stability to ride toes on the nose for classic Longboard styling.
Delivers speed feeding into a moderate tail kick for responsive turning.
Flat deck improves stability and makes transitioning effortless from rail-to-rail allowing for drawn-out carves.
Is extremely reactive in bottom turns.
• Allows the board to roll onto its rail effortlessly to turn direction from the standing area.
• The pronounced vee tail makes turning very crisp and reactive, essential for fast bottom turns and of the top.
• After testing multiple fin positions, we chose to place the side fins very close to the rail. This enables carving with precision and hold through turns, while the center fin position gives tracking and drive.
• Can also be surfed as a single fin.
• Top grade 150g Biaxial Carbon wraps the entire board, joining with an overlap on the deck and bottom to create flat stringer, increasing the total breakage strength.
• 2 skins of durable fibre glass form a sandwich around the biaxial Carbon, protecting the carbon by dampening and absorbing the impact.
• The combination of twin T-stringers deck and bottom work together to increase the overall total breakage strength.
• Multiple reinforcements in the standing area, nose and tail increase impact resistance.
THE STRONGEST RAIL EVER TESTED
• Ultra-durable, scratch and impact resistant woven 200g twill azure rail protection.
• The combination of twin T-stringers deck and bottom to protect against total breakage. The T-stringers are positioned close to the rail working like an i-beam to endure heavy drops and strong wipeouts.
• Starlite now features a full deck of 0.6mm Australian pine wood which is sandwiched between 2 glass outer skins, increasing the overall total breakage strength and reducing the weight due to lower resin absorption.