These Two Bare Feet unisex neoprene boots are incredibly durable and they provide the ultimate protection for your feet.
- 5mm insulating neoprene
- Flatlock stitching with mulitpanel design
- Side zip entry with additional velcro seal and internal garter flap for comfort and warmth
- Tough and hard wearing rubber outsole for added grip and protection
- Solid zig-zag patterned tread
- Tough rubber heel wrap for additional protection
- Neoprene toe for improved flexibility
- Hi-cut design extends up the leg over the ankle for additional warmth and protection
This style features a thick rubber heel wrap that provides maximum protection but it does not come with the featured toe wrap to ensure you have all the flexibility you need for walking, scrambling and climbing over rocks.
With a 5mm thickness, these boots also provide the insulation needed for deep dives or for other watersports use during the Autumn, Winter and Spring months.
With a higher boot-cut compared to our aqua water shoes, these boots offer a more secure fit and protection and are great for more serious watersports use.
Suitable for all types of watersports and built to rival high-end boots from other top brands.